Welcome Federal Employees and Annuitants!
UnitedHealthcare Vision is a division of UnitedHealthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group. You may already be familiar with some of our sister companies, including UnitedHealthcare, M.D. IPA. To learn more about these companies, you can go to the UnitedHealth Group Web Site. We were founded more than 40 years ago to serve our clients and members.
UnitedHealthcare Vision provides great choice and value for our members, including:
- A choice of plans that meets your lifestyle needs
- Well-balanced nationwide network of private practice and retail chain providers, with evening and weekend hours available.
- Industry-leading frame benefit at our network providers applies to virtually all of the frames on the market today, and most of those are covered-in-full, with no additional cost to the member, other than applicable copays
And, yet, with all of these choices, you still receive real value:
- Among the lowest out of pocket costs in the vision care industry
- Scratch coating always covered 100%
- Access to significant discounts on mail-order contact lenses, after your initial order
- Access to significant discounts on laser vision correction surgery
- Independent vision plan not owned by any provider group, retail organization, or manufacturer.
Want More Information?
To assist you with your open enrollment questions you may explore the links below to obtain an electronic copy of your brochure detailing the specifics of your plan, as well as additional information regarding our extensive network.
- 2019 Enrollment Brochure (PDF)
- 2019 Certificate of Coverage (PDF)
- 2020 Enrollment Brochure (PDF)
- 2020 Certificate of Coverage (PDF)
- Health and Wellness Discounts (PDF)
- Hearing Aid Discount (PDF)
- Laser Vision Correction (PDF)
If you have additional questions our world-class customer service staff is also ready to help you with your open enrollment needs and can be reached at the federal employee and annuitant dedicated phone number 1-866-249-1999.